--- The Grand Design (rise of Intelligence)
The Sexevolution discusses the following issues;
1. Darwinian evolution force is an one-directional force. It pushes a species to climb a evolution hill until it finally stuck at a local summit. Thus, no species is able to climb the highest evolution hill with a choice in terms of the Darwinian force. If a species has an option to choose its evolution path, then the mechanism of that evolution must be significantly different from the Darwinian evolution process.
2. In addition to the Darwinian evolution force, what kind of challenges many species must face? Are solutions of these challenges belonged to one species or shared by all? Can behavior of one species alter the entire evolution process for all species?
3. Is intelligence a product of evolution? or a pre-designed product by a creator with a single stroke? If it is a product of evolution, then what kind of evolution mechanism can produce it?
4. Why and how do cells differentiate during the morphogenesis with an identical cell replication process? Are there two different types of cell replication process? 5. How to gain longevity from a full understanding of the above issues?
Darwinian evolution force has the following characteristics:
1. One directional -- it pushes a species to climb an evolution hill to reach a local summit, and it stuck there.
2. Non-intelligent (blind) -- it comes along by chance, not from a design nor from a Will.
3. External -- the nature selection is an external force. If the gene bank of a species has enough varieties for 30% of its members to survive this external force, this species will overcome the challenge. But, this kind of battle is only a number game, and no intelligence is involved. This reaction force is also non-intelligent (blind).
In fact, Darwinian evolution force is not the major force which threatens the survival of a life. Every life form ages and dies even without a Darwinian encounter. To perpetuate the life of a species is the major issue of any species. This is a will, a species Will. This will could be Intelligent. And, there are two ways to do it,
2. Sex reproduction
Why sex? Is sex a simple alternative of cloning? Is sex a better way to fend off the Darwinian challenge? Is sex a new kind of evolution process?
Can Darwinian process produce intelligence? If it can, what is its mechanism? Is there a process at all which can produce the intelligence?
In order to reach the summit of the highest evolution mountain, a species must have an evolution vehicle which has the followings:
1. Forward gear -- climbing up the hill. As we already know that the Darwinian force can be the driving force for this forward gear.
2. Reverse gear -- coming down from the summit of a local evolution hill. This is a force against the Darwinian force.
3. A steering wheel -- selecting a higher evolution hill to climb. This might need some intelligence. Might be, this is intelligence. At any rate, this must be an internal choice, not simply fending off an external Darwinian challenge.
In Sexevolution, sex is not just a simple alternative for cloning, not just a better way to face off with the Darwinian challenge but a new kind of evolution process. And, it has the following characteristics:
1. It can achieve the goal of immortality for a species.
2. It can evolve even without any Darwinian encounter. That is, there is an internal evolution force. In fact, there is an internal sanction force to weed out the non-performing members. Please read the Chapter -- Species intelligence and its internal sanction.
3. It can evolve backwards, coming down from a local summit. Please read the Chapter -- Gene switches, Switching off cancer cells.
4. It is a workable process to produce intelligence via evolution, more precisely, via the Sexevolution. Only after zillion times of forward and backward evolutions, a species can acquire enough jobless neurons. The Sexevolution creates intelligence in two steps:
- Acquiring enough jobless neurons to reach a critical mass. How? Please read the Chapter -- The rise of human intelligence.
- Creating intelligence by this pile of jobless neurons. Please read the Chapter -- A design of human brain, The Intelligence Machine.
Table of Contents
2. Chapter 1 -- What is life?
3. Chapter 2 -- Why are there sexes?
4. Chapter 3 -- Species Intelligence and its Internal Sanction
5. Chapter 4 -- The rise of human intelligence
6. Chapter 5 -- Switching off cancer cells
7. Chapter 6 -- A design of human brain, The Intelligence Machine
8. Chapter 7 -- Body meridians and anti-aging
9. Chapter 8 -- Conclusion of Sexevolution
Lao Tzu Tao Teh King, a new translation
Yijing, a new translation
Copyright © 2005 by Tienzen (Jeh-Tween) Gong
- Replace this with some news about your topic.
Replace this with the name of your topic
Write an introduction to your topic here, to explain to your readers what your topic is all about!